We have solid reputation of successfully matching the right surrogate mothers to the intended parents. Surrogate mother candidates undergo comprehensive screening to ensure they meet the set criteria:
- Be between the ages of 18-35
- Be healthy
- Be height-weight proportionate
- Have already given birth to at least on healthy baby
- Have family support
- Never have been convicted of a crime
- Have a minimum of a high school education
- Be willing to follow instructions (from doctor, coordinator)
- No history of smoking or taking of illegal drugs
- Be willing to refrain from alcohol throughout the pregnancy
- Not having any sexually transmitted diseases
- Willingly signs a contract agreeing to her role and responsibilities in the pregnancy
Every stage of the surrogacy procedure is executed with professional expertise. However, during the preparation of a surrogate mother the possibility of replacing the surrogate mother cannot be ruled out due to various reasons. The thickness of the endometrium could be a vital cause for the last minute disqualification of the surrogate mother. Another reason could be bleeding during the preparation stage. Whatever might be the issue, New Life’s action would be fast finding a new replacement since there is a backup surrogate available every time to be on safe side and have surrogate ready .
The initial step of the program would be to distinguish your particular needs. Our professional team is ready to answer any questions you may have and take you step-bye-step through the process. The introductory consultation can take place via e-mail, skype or telephone or at our office location. Please contact us today.